2012年4月4日水曜日

Holiday night blogging, wow...

I think I’m going to blog about most of my days during the holidays. Let me know if you like it or not!

Going to sleep turns into a problem too. I usually go to bed between 9:30 – 10. Of course once we’ve turned the clocks back I always feel like I’m going to pass out at 8:30. I’m always fighting to keep awake when this happens. If someone would like to let me know they actual point of changing our clocks around feel free to tell me…

Yesterday I also online shopping with my sister. She bought a wedding dress. Yes you read correctly. A dress. It’s the first dress she have actually wanted to buy. I’ll show you what it looks like sometime in the future.

She repeated comparisons the dress styles and prices of several websites, final choice crazeparty.com, from order on the website to receipt of the dress, spent about 20 days, because my sister is to advance the custom, and so before her ball , I can try to look at this picture, just on the back Oh, I am beautiful than her, Yippee!!!

I’m drinking my Coke mixed with Lemonade and lovin’ life at the moment. I may also consider to buy a prom dress on this site, it belong to me...

0 件のコメント: